The Cooled Powder Injector is an assembly part for the Central Injector Kit. It is connected to the Central Injector Kit and cools the injector tube with compressed air.
This is useful for soft materials, which tend to stick to the injector.
This assembly can be customized to individual length.
- The most important key facts:
- Central/axial injection of powder into the convergent section of a de Laval nozzle
- Adaption to Central Injector Kit
- Cooling with compressed air
- Individual length
- Prevents injector clogging