The Gas Supply Control Panel is a device which connects any gas supply system with the Impact Control Unit. This assembly is dedicated to regulating the max. inlet pressure of 200 bars easily. It has a two-stage pressure regulation which includes two pressure regulators, ensuring stable process conditions. The outlet pressure can be regulated between 0-70 bar.
With the Gas Supply Control Panel, no compressed air is necessary. The Impact Spray System can work with the nitrogen instead.
It is designed to be operated at maximum gas pressure.
- The most important key facts
- Easy pressure regulation
- No air pressure necessary for the Impact Spray System
- Easy to assemble between any gas supply system and the control cabinet
- Stable pressure even at very high gas flow
- Max. inlet pressure of 200 bar
- Outlet control range 0-70 bar