The ID Coating Device is a versatile adaption kit for internal diameter cold spray coating applications. The device is designed to be adapted to the Impact Gun 5/11 and to be operated at maximum gas pressure and temperature.
Intelligent design guarantees intensive cooling of the spray head and the de Laval nozzle, in order to ensure long hardware life and economical operation of the process. Water cooling is integrated in the ID Coating Device.
Internal diameter applications of cold spray coatings are used in aerospace, IGT, automotive and general engineering applications.
- The most important key facts
- Minimum Diameter of 84mm (3.3 inches)
- Flexible nozzle design for different applications and diameters
- Water cooled spray head and nozzle
- Central/axial injection of spray powder into de Laval nozzle
- Standard device length of 350 mm (13.8 inches)
- Customized device length upon request
- Easy assembly to Impact Gun 5/11
- Integrated water cooling