Impact Innovations GmbH is the global technology leader for industrial cold spray systems and processes.
The company, founded in 2010, is a pioneer and innovator for tailor-made solutions in the field of cold spraying, a highly innovative process for surface coating and additive manufacturing (3-D printing).
Impact Innovations GmbH offers users from all over the world and various industries an extensive service and product portfolio, which ranges from basic research and R&D services to application-specific system technology.
A balanced mix of young, committed employees and experienced engineers form the basis of our company and a highly motivated working atmosphere.
We are growing and are looking for new colleagues for our currently 25-strong team!
After the technology has proven that it is ready for series production with many customers in recent years, we are at the beginning of a steep growth phase.
Take the opportunity and enrich our team as:
Operation- / Service-Technician (m/f/d)
- Commissioning and service of our machines in-house as well as at our national and international customers
- Adaptation to the production conditions on site
- Customer staff learning
- Customers of maintenance and repair orders at the customer
- Program adaptations
- Search and fix work on the machines
- Telephone and written customer support
- Performance analysis and recruitment recommendations
- Participation in the design of new machines
- Monitoring / rejection of test series of newly developed hardware and software
- Completed training as a technician, electronics technician, industrial mechanic, mechatronic technician or similar
- Independent and confident way of working
- Knowledge in dealing with PLC desirable
- Very good knowledge of English and strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (approx. 30% travel)
- Class B driving license required
- A secure job in an innovative, young company
- The opportunity to actively shape the further growth of the company
- International, talented and highly motivated colleagues, partners and friends
- An open corporate culture and a working atmosphere characterized by trust and respect
- Challenging tasks with many design options
- Activity-related further training measures and employee events
- Remuneration: customary in the market and corresponding to qualifications
If you don't want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application documents stating the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to:
Impact Innovations GmbH