Cold sprayed inductive layers of magnetic materials (e.g. ferritic steel) make aluminum cookware induction capable. By using these layers, the advantages of aluminum cookware can now also be used on induction ovens. Whether high-end or low-cost cookware, we have the right solution to make your aluminum cookware inductive.
- The most important information at a glance
- Very thin layer thickness (< 1 mm), so the weight of the cookware is hardly changed by the coating
- No thermal separation layer between aluminum cookware and the coating
- Direct heat transfer without losses
- Fully developed, fully automated production process
- Easy integration into your production (plug and play)