The latest generation of the Impact Cold Spray System
The Impact Spray System EvoCSII is the new cold spray system from Impact Innovations. All developments and experiences of the last ten years were used as the basis to design a perfectly coordinated plug and play solution.
Our aim is to offer our customers consistently high quality for single part and series production based on a durable but also maintenance-friendly system architecture through intelligent process control.
In addition, the new system platform offers the possibility of a modular system design, which can also be expanded as desired at a later date. In addition, the necessary interfaces for future developments have already been created.
Compatibility of all existing additional components
Generation and recording of all process data for quality assurance and documentation
Open interface for integration in a higher-level controller
Completely new software architecture, with a simplified and intuitive operating concept
- Increased nominal pressures of the individual system components
- Electronic Control & Gas Management Unit → 100 bar
- Powder Feeder → 60 bar or 80 bar
- Preheating Unit → 100 bar
- Cold Spray Gun 5/8 EvoCSII → 50 bar
- Cold Spray Gun 6/11 EvoCSII → 60 bar
- Current maximum system parameters
- Cold Spray Gun 5/8 EvoCSII → 50 bar / 800 ° C
- Cold Spray Gun 6/11 EvoCSII → switchable 50 bar / 1100 ° C and 60 bar / 1000 ° C
- Process gas nitrogen or helium (or a mixture of both)
- Electronic Control & Gas Management Unit
- Powder Feeder Station
- Powder Feeder
- Preheating Unit
- Cold Spray Gun 5/8 EvoCSII
- Cold Spray Gun 6/11 EvoCSII
- Water Cooling
Guns for parallel operation
Powder feeders for parellel operation
Any questions about our Cold Spray System?
Our cold spray experts are always happy to answer any questions. Simply use our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Cold Spray Applications
Whether coating, repairing or additive manufacturing, we know the requirements of the various industries and have many years of know-how in the respective specific cold spray applications.