Cold gas sprayed inductive layers make aluminum cookware induction capable. By using these layers, the advantages of aluminum cookware can now also be used on induction ovens. Whether high-end or low-cost cookware, we have the right solution to make your aluminum cookware inductive.
- The most important information at a glance
- Very thin layer thickness (< 1 mm), so the weight of the cookware is hardly changed by the coating
- No thermal separation layer between aluminum cookware and the coating
- Direct heat transfer without losses
- Fully developed, fully automated production process
- Easy integration into your production (plug and play)